Street Level 1971-1975 GM
MCLEOD | Part# MCL-75025
- Input Spline Quantity: 26
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.125 in.
- Disc Diameter (in): 10.500 in.
- Disc Diameter (mm): 267mm
- Disc Material: Organic
- Disc Style: Sprung hub
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Style: Standard
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included: No
- Flywheel Included: No
- Counterweight Assist: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
STREET LEVEL 1971-1975 G M 10.5IN 1 1/8IN X 26
McLeod Street Level clutch kits are the perfect choices for entry level replacements for the street. They include high clamp load pressure plates for increased holding power and organic discs for smooth and even engagement. Offered in a wide range of applications, these complete kits are recommended for vehicles with mild bolt-on upgrades. Replacing your stock setup with one of these efficient McLeod Street Level clutch kits will surely prove to be an excellent value.
Mcleod is in the high performance automotive aftermarket clutch and driveline industry and supplies clutch kits, clutch components, hydraulic bearings, flywheels, bell housings and other performance driveline products.