Ford Racing Clutch Discs
FORD | Part# FRD-M-7560-A302N
Please call for Availability
- Manufacturer's Part Number:M-7560-A302N
- Part Type:Clutch Kits
- Input Spline Quantity: 10
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.063 in.
- Disc Diameter (in): 10.500 in.
- Disc Diameter (mm): 267mm
- Disc Material: Organic
- Disc Style: Sprung hub
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Style: Standard
- Alignment Tool Included: No
- Pilot Bushing Included: No
- Flywheel Included: No
- Counterweight Assist: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
CLUTCH KIT, ORGANIC, 1.062 IN.- 10-SPLINE, 10.50 IN. DISC, FORD, 4.6, 5.0L, KIT, CLUTCH PRESSURE PLATE, HEAVY DUTY, DIAPHRAGM, 10-1/2 IN DIAMETER, FORD MODULAR / SMALL BLOCK FORD, FORD MUSTANG 1979-2004
Notes: Original design.
Ford Racing clutch kits are set up to give you more capacity. They can handle 40 to 50 percent (or more) greater torque than the stock units. Their pressure plates are made from nodular iron, their clutch discs have a sprung hub for shock absorption and smooth operation, and they are made slightly thinner for quicker release.